POB 177 – Battle Creek, MI 49016-0177 – (269) 282-9381
“An Independent, Fundamental, King James Bible Teaching Christian school offering College and Seminary level courses in Apologetics, Biblical Studies, Christian Ed, Counseling (Nouthetic), Creation, Ministry, Prophecy, Religious Ed, Scofield Bible, and Theology thru distance education since 1981”
–REFRESH YOUR BROWSE
PMI Enrollment Process
The PMI Center for Biblical Studies is an unapologetic Fundamentalist Christian KJV Bible believing school offering college and seminary level courses thru distance education to over 20,000 students since 1981.
The following overview describes the process for student enrollment:
- PMI receives the full name and address including doc number (if student is a prisoner) of a student interested in enrolling in our college/seminary level study programs.
- We follow up with the first of our required 8 lesson study project called Foundations of Theology.
- Upon completion of the Foundations project, students are provided a certificate of completion and the option of requesting an application to enroll in one of our advanced level study programs listed below.
- Students fill out and submit applications which not only includes the names of friends and family that may support them (a letter is sent to each from PMI) but is also able to select a study program from among the major disciplines we offer: Apologetics, Biblical Studies, Christian Education, Counseling (Nouthetic), Ministry, Jack Van Impe Prophecy, Religious Education, Scofield Study Bible (this is NOT the Moody correspondence course), and Theology.
- Upon completion of any PMI study program major, PMI will award a Diploma along with all information for requesting an optional degree from our coop school Calvary Christian College and Seminary (calvarychristiancollegeandseminary.com). Cost of degree when credits are earned at PMI is only $50 and requires no additional coursework from our graduates.
Matriculation at a higher degree level is possible through a Degree and Credit Evaluation form analysis which can be requested at a leter time. Those having transferable credits by transcript and/or life experience will not only receive advanced standing to enroll at a higher level, they may qualify for a degree. Example: if you enroll in the 60 hour, 2 year Jack Van Impe Prophecy program with- let’s say- 60 hours credit from a combination of your studies and life experience, you would be eligible for a Counselor and an Associate degree (now), along with a Bachelor of Theology upon completion of your sixty hour program.
Students desiring Advanced Standing will need to submit a Degree and Credit Evaluation (DACE) which allows us to recognize and extend credit for your Bible school studies as well as your life ministry experience. Many have earned enough credits for a degree from our co-op college- www.CalvaryChristianCollegeandSeminary.com of South Bend, Indiana!
R FOR LATEST UPDATES–